A gloriously tasty Indian recipe from Michelin star restaurant.
600g Pig Cheeks and Pig Leg
120ml Vegetable Oil
1 cup Water or Stock
100ml Goan Palm Vinegar
6-8 Black Pepper Corns
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tblsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Garlic Paste
8 Whole Red Chillies
4 Green Cardamom
1 tblsp Coriander Seeds
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tblsp Malt Vinegar
- Trim the fat from the cheeks and cut into 1″ diced squares
- Prepare the marinade and mix in the meat and leave in the fridge for 4 hours
- Peel and finely chop the onions. Heat oil in a thick bottom pan, add in the marinated meat and fry until lightly brown.
- Remove the meat and place on a tray. Add in the onions to the remaining marinade and fry until brown.
- Place the meat back into the sauce and cook for an additional five minutes.
- Add the spice paste and cook for five more minutes.
- Add one cup of water or stock and reduce the heat. Cook until tender.
Check the seasoning and serve.
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.
Source: [House and Garden]