A favourite spin on the avo-on-toast theme. If you want to be fancy, a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of keta (salmon roe) looks lovely and tastes gorgeous, too. Since I’m a bit of a puritan, I only allow that at the weekend.
For the tartare
- 150g salmon fillet, skinned
- 1 small shallot, very finely chopped
- 1tbsp dill fronds, finely chopped
- 1/2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (fruity rather than grassy)
For the toasts
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Avocado oil, to taste
- 2 crisp, fresh radishes, cut into matchsticks
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, about 5mm square. Put this in a bowl with everything else for the tartare. Mix and taste, seasoning well.
- Toast the rye bread. Scoop out the flesh from the avocado and mash it roughly on the toasts. Squeeze on some lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with avocado oil.
- Spoon some tartare on top and sprinkle with the radishes.
If you want to be fancy, a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of keta (salmon roe) looks lovely and tastes gorgeous.
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.
Source: [House and Garden]