- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 12 pieces
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled Braeburn or Gala apple
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
How to Make It
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Combine first 5 ingredients; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over pork. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add apple slices, 1/3 cup shallots, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; sauté 4 minutes or until apple starts to brown. Add apple cider to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in thyme leaves. Serve apple mixture with the pork.
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.